About Small Meeting Rooms
- For use by up to 8 people
- Reservations are accepted up to 3 weeks in advance
- Groups of 2-8 people can book for 2 hours each day
- Individuals participating in an online meeting can book for up to 2 hours each day. Due to demand, other individual use is not permitted. Small meeting rooms available for individual use can be found at the Central Library and may be booked online.
- Rooms may not be used for private social events such as birthday parties, baby showers, etc.
- Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others.
Users must abide by the meeting room policy and guidelines.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding