About Small Meeting Rooms
- Room capacity varies per room.
- Reservations are accepted up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to 2 hours each day.
- Second floor small meeting rooms (Little Falls and Carlin Springs) may be reserved by groups and individuals. Please note: Individual-use rooms are available exclusively at Central Library.
- Rooms may not be used for personal events (e.g., birthday parties, baby showers, etc.).
- Users may remain for an additional hour (up to a total of 3) if there is no other request for the space.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others.
- Use must conform to the Rules Governing the Use of the Library
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding