Monday Evening with Friends Book Club: "The Yellow House"
Reading and discussing a range of classic and current fiction and non-fiction current literary and historical fiction.
We meet the 4th Monday of the month at 6:30p.m. (Except December when we meet the third Monday). This is a volunteer-led book club. New members are welcome.
We are reading:
- Jan. 23: “The Unbearable Lightness of Being" by Milan Kundera
- Feb. 27: “Free Food for Millionaries" by MinJin Lee
- Mar. 27: "Station Eleven" by Emily St. John Mandel
- Apr. 24: "The Yellow House" by Sarah Broom
- May 22: “Lady in the Lake” by Laura Lippman
- Jun. 26: "The Tsar of Love and Techno" by Anthony Marra
- Jul. 24: “Tropic of Cancer” by Henry Miller
- Aug. 28: "Trust” by Hernan Diaz
- Sep. 25: "Anthill" by E.O. Wilson
- Oct. 23: “Horse” by Geraldine Brooks
- Nov. 27: “Dinners with Ruth” by Nina Totenberg
- Dec. 18: “Of Mice and Men” by John Steinbeck
RSVP to receive an event reminder.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For our current policies on masking please see our Library Operations Update
- Monday, April 24, 2023
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Glebe Room
- Central Library
- Events for Adults Good for Adults Age 55+
- Book Club
- Arlington Public Library
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us