Escapism Book Club with Author Katee Robert
Join us for a Zoom meeting with Author Katee Robert
Join APL to celebrate the lighter side of literature.
Take an escape with a romance and get to know Katee Robert, author of "Neon Gods", who will join us for a Zoom discussion of her book.
Society darling Persephone Dimitriou wants nothing to do with her mother's ambitions. She has plans to leave the ultra-modern city of Olympus and start her life far away from the backstabbing and politics. But that all goes down the drain when her mother ambushes her with an engagement to Zeus, the dangerous power behind their glittering city's dark facade. With no options left, Persephone flees Olympus and makes a devil's bargain with a man she once believed was a myth...a man who awakens her heart and her body to a world she never knew existed.
Registration required. New members are always welcome. You don't have to read the book to join, but it is encouraged.
Instructions to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.
For more information, call 703-228-6545.
We are reading:
- Dec. 14: "A Season of Love" by Helena Greer
- Jan. 11: "The Boy with the Bookstore" by Sarah Echavarre Smith
- Feb. 8: "The Boyfriend Project" by Farrah Rochon
- Mar. 8: "So We Meet Again" by Suzanne Park
- Apr. 12: "The Decoy Girlfriend" by Lillie Vale
- May 10: "Neon Gods" by Katee Robert
- Jun. 14: "Chef's Kiss" by TJ Alexander
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Shirlington Library
- Events for Adults Good for Adults Age 55+
- Author Talk Book Club
- Arlington Public Library
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us