Thursday Morning with Friends Book Club: "French Braid"
Reading and discussing current literary fiction, historical fiction, and some nonfiction titles.
We are the Thursday Morning with Friends of the Library Book Club. We meet every fourth Thursday morning at 10:30 a.m. in person at Central Library. We are a volunteer-led book club and welcome new members.
2023 Reading List
- Jan. 26: "Dictionary of Lost Words" by Pip Williams
- Feb. 23 "Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century" by Jessica Bruder
- Mar. 23: "French Braid" by Anne Tyler
- Apr. 27: "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall” by Anne Bronte
- May 25: "Crying in H Mart" by Michelle Zauner
- Jun. 22: "Anxious People" by Fredrik Backman
- Jul. 27: "The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz" by Erik Larson
- Aug. 24: "The Pursuit of Love" by Nancy Mitford
- Sep. 28: "The Lincoln Highway" by amor Towles
- Oct. 26: "Persuasion” by Jane Austen
- Nov. 16: "Nasty, Brutish and Short: Adventures in Philosophy with Kids" by Scott Hershovitz
- Dec. 21: "Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch" by Terry Prachett & Neil Gaiman
RSVP for an event reminder.