Enjoy a dynamic workout with motivating music.
No experience is necessary.
Essentrics is for people of all ages who:
- Want to increase flexibility and overall mobility
- Are worried about bulking up their muscles but want definition
- Have tight hips, back, and shoulders and need increased motion
- Seek a workout to help relieve pain
What Essentrics Does:
- Defines the waist
- Create toned, lean, muscular arms
- Slenderizes thighs and quads
- Create flat, defined abs
- Improves posture
- Targets and firms every muscle in the body
What to bring:
- yoga mat
Instructor: Candace Williams, Certified Essentrics Fitness Instructor
Registration required. If you are registered but cannot attend, we ask that you cancel your registration using the link found in the registration email.
For more information, please contact Vicky McCaffrey at 703-228-0322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our current policies on masking, please see our Library Operations Update.