Free Tax Preparation Assistance at Columbia Pike
For taxpayers of low and moderate income
Certified tax counselors will prepare your return for free.
Walk in appointments at Columbia Pike Branch Library, Jan. 31 through April 15:
- Tuesdays, 12:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Spanish-speaking tax preparers available 4 - 6:30 p.m.)
- Fridays and Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Spanish-speaking tax preparers available Saturday10 am - 2 p.m.)
- Asistencia en español disponible los Martes 4:00 -6:30 p.m. y Sabados 10a.m - 2p.m
Help available at other locations.
Important documents to bring with you.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, go to: www.novataxaide.org (starting Jan. 24)
Presented in partnership with AARP, the Tax-Aide Program provides free tax assistance services for low- and middle-income taxpayers, with special attention given to those 50 and over.
- Friday, April 7, 2023 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Drew Room
- Columbia Pike Library
- Events for Adults Good for Adults Age 55+ Good for Caregivers of Adults
- Financial Planning
- Arlington Public Library
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us