Love is On Tap Book Club Special Event: In-Person Holiday Book Swap
Join us for a special "book club blend" and in-person book swap!
Our December meeting will be a special, in-person only, "book club blend," combining the Love is Love LGBTQIA+ Book Club with the Books on Tap group!
For this month only, we will be merging with another Shirlington-based book group, Books on Tap, and meet in person at Palette 22 in Shirlington Village to discuss our favorite reads of the year.
- Recommended for adults age 18 and over.
- There is no specific book assigned to this meeting; bring a book or two to swap with others and pick one up for yourself!
- The meeting will be held at Palette 22; our reservation is for an inside table.
- Please register below so that we can make an accurate reservation.
- Looking forward to seeing you!
For more information email email@example.com.
For our current policies on masking, please see our Library Operations Update.