Drop-in Kids' Craft at Aurora Hills
For families with young children
Join us every Saturday morning at Aurora Hills Branch Library for a Storytime or a Kids' Craft Program.
Stop in for Stories is for children ages 0-7 and an accompanying adult. This fun and interactive program combines activities such as read-aloud stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays, and flannel boards and introduces children to listening skills, picture books, the library, and the joy of reading. Each Kids' Craft Program Saturday children can make a different craft out of materials provided by the library.
Location: Weather permitting, storytime will take place outdoors in the park, in the grassy area on the far side of the water play space. The drop-in craft programs will be in the Eads Room from 10:30 - 12:00. Storytime programs are moved indoors in the event of inclement weather.
No registration required. Craft supplies are limited. Attendance is first-come, first-served until event capacity is reached.
- Saturday June 11: Drop-in Kids' Craft
- Saturday June 18: Stop in for Stories
- Saturday June 25: Stop in for Stories
- Saturday July 2: Stop in for Stories
- Saturday July 9: Drop-in Kids' Craft
- Saturday July 16: Drop-in Kids' Craft
- Saturday July 23: Family Zumba
- Saturday July 30: Stop in for Stories
- Saturday Aug 6: Stop in for Stories
- Saturday Aug 13: Drop-in Kids' Craft
- Saturday Aug 20: Stop in for Stories
Call (703) 228-5715 for more information.
For our current policies on masking please see our Library Operations Update.
Dive into Summer Reading! For each person that completes the 2022 Summer Reading Challenge, the Friends of the Arlington Public Library will donate $1 to support Potomac Conservancy. Summer Reading is made possible through the support of the Friends of Arlington Public Library. Visit the Library event calendar to see all of our summer reading programs.