Never Too Old Book Club: "My Lady Jane"
A YA (Young Adult) Book Club for Adults
Because you're never too old to enjoy YA!
We will be discussing "My Lady Jane" by Cynthia Hand, Brody Ahston, and Jodi Meadows.
We are reading:
- Jan. 18: "Mooncakes" by Suzanne Walker
- Feb. 15: "Monday's Not Coming" by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Mar. 15: "The Fountains of Silence" by Ruta Sepetys
- Apr. 19: "Wilder Girls" by Rory Power
- May 17: "Frankly in Love" by David Yoon
- Jun. 21: "You Should See Me In a Crown" by Leah Johnson
- Jul. 19: "The Grace Year" by Kim Liggett
- Aug: 16: “A Very Large Expanse of Sea" by Tahereh Mafi
- Sep. 20: "Pride" by Ibi Zoboi
- Oct. 18: "Lovely War" by Julie Berry
- Nov. 15: "Internment" by Samira Ahmed
- Dec 20: "My Lady Jane" by Cynthia Hand, Brody Ahston, and Jodi Meadows
We will be meeting via Zoom. Registration is required to participate. Within twenty four hours prior to the meeting you will receive instructions for joining the Zoom meeting. A zoom account is not required to join, but you will need a microphone.
For more information, contact Deborah at LIB-AuroraHills@arlingtonva.us
- Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Arlington Public Library