2022 Spring Garden Kickoff
Annual Spring Garden Kickoff event, "Growing Together: Let's Dig In!"
Rescheduled from March.
The event will include:
- Panel Discussion: "Growing with Climate Change"
- Garden tours
- Seed and seedling giveaways
- Tool swap
- Opportunities to engage with garden experts on a host of topics.
The event is in partnership with the following organizations:
- Friends of Urban Agriculture/Plot Against Hunger
- Arlington Regional Master Naturalists
- Arlington County Department of Parks and Recreation
- Virginia Cooperative Extension - Master Gardeners
- Virginia Cooperative Extension - Master Food Volunteers
To RSVP for this event, or for more information, contact Friends of Urban Agriculture.
For our current policies on masking please see our Library Operations Update.