CANCELED - Tech Social @ Westover Library
Get to know your electronic devices, library digital resources and library staff a little better!
Stop by our one-on-one technology help and enjoy light refreshments in a social and friendly setting. Libary staff will be available to help you with your own device or show you our digital resources on library laptops. Get help with:
- Email and internet basics
- Libby/OverDrive ebooks and audiobooks
- Library resources, such as Consumer Reports and LinkedIn Learning
- Office productivity tools, such as Zoom, Word, and Excel
- Basic computer, phone, and tablet troubleshooting
By attending the Tech Social @ Westover Library, you will not hold the library or its staff liable for any damage to your personal computer/device.
COVID-19 Safety: All attendees ages 2 and older – regardless of vaccination status – are required to wear a mask while inside all Arlington Public Library facilities.