Microsoft Word: Intermediate
Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing software that allows you to create a variety of document types such as letters, lists, presentations, cards, invoices, brochures, calendars and more.
In this class learn to:
- Add page numbers to documents.
- Use page breaks and chapter titles.
- Use styles and designs for a consistent and customized appearance.
- Add a table of contents for easy document navigation.
- Insert a table to organize text in a specific way.
Prerequisites: Basic PC and Microsoft Word skills
Registration required. Instructions to join the Zoom webinar will be emailed the day of the class to all registrants.