Finding Help During Difficult Financial Times
Learn About Arlington County Financial Resources
Are you a furloughed federal staff worker or contractor, looking for help with your budget? Are you a County resident looking for resources during difficult financial times?
Join us to learn:
- How to create or redo your budget from a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Financial Coach
- How to apply for food stamps and Medicaid available through Arlington County's Department of Human Services (DHS)
- How to access food assistance from Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC)
- How to access the career services through Arlington County's Arlington Employment Center (AEC)
- How to access emergency dog and cat food provided by the Animal Welfare League of Arlington (AWLA)
The following speakers will be on hand after the presentation to answer your individual questions:
- Latrice Robinson, Financial Coach, Contractor, CFPB Financial Coaching Program
- Lily Duran, Client Services Manager, AFAC
- Maria Diaz, Arlington County Department of Human Services, Public Assistance Division
- Fernando Delgado, Senior Employment Services Specialist, Arlington Employment Center
Refreshments will be provided. Arlington County & local nonprofit federal government shutdown resources. http://ow.ly/w6Yi30nlhzV
Questions? Please contact the Business Services Librarian 703-228-5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.