A hands-on training series with Jerome Wilson, founder and owner of DCB MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).
You will learn:
- Situational and environmental awareness.
- How to address and master the “Fight or Flight Response."
- The difference between avoidable and unavoidable moments.
- De-escalation and conflict resolution skills.
- When physical force is unavoidable, how to use it effectively to end the threat.
For adults and mature teens in grades 6 and up. This course is designed for women, but all are welcome.
Registration required. This is a four-week series, and each class will cover a different set of skills. You must register for each session individually. Register for whichever session(s) suit your schedule, or register for the entire series:
The Arlington Public Library uses subject matter experts from a variety of sources to provide educational public programs. We do not endorse, suggest or recommend a specific company, product or service.