WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool. It is easy to use and offers flexible blogging and a website content management system (CMS) suitable for beginners. Wordpress.com is also a hosting platform that makes it easy for anyone to publish on the web. Please note: This class uses the free version of WordPress.com (not WordPress.org).
In this class learn to:
- Create a free account*
- Navigate within WordPress.com
- Make pages and posts
- Add photos
- Customize the appearance of your website
- Know how to navigate the WordPress.com Dashboard
- Create posts and pages with images
- Adjust important settings in the WordPress account
*If you want to create your own free account, you will need to be able to access your email.
Pre-Requisites: Basic PC skills and comfort navigating the web