Excel can help you organize your data within spreadsheets (rows and columns) then track and visualize the data for better management and insight into large amounts of information.
In this class learn to:
- Create a basic formula
- Understand order of operations
- Use common functions
- Understand absolute versus relative values
- Read a formula’s requirements
- Perform basic troubleshooting on a malfunctioning formula
- Use VLOOKUP
- Perform Conditional Formatting
Library computers have Excel 2016
Prerequisites: Basic PC and intermediate Excel skills.