Garden Talks: Making Teas and Using Herbs from Your Garden
Learn how to plan and improve your garden from the experts.
Making Teas and Using Herbs from your Garden. Teas and herbs have many benefits. Learn what your garden can offer you for enjoyment and health.
Wednesday night garden talks are presented by the Arlington Food Assistance Center's (AFAC) Plot Against Hunger Program and the Master Gardners of Northern Virginia. For more information, contact AFAC at 703-845-8486
All talks are held on the patio next to the AFAC demonstation garden, unless otherwise indicated.
- September 12: Fruit Trees for the Landscape
- September 19: Lasagna Gardening
- September 26: International Flavors from the Gardens
- October 3: Growing Season Extension and Winter Sowing
- October 10: Harvest Celebration