Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing software that allows you to create a variety of document types such as letters, lists, presentations, cards, invoices, brochures, calendars and more.
In this class learn to:
- Open new and existing documents
- Copy, paste, and delete text
- Use the Undo/Redo function
- Format font by selecting font type, size and color and using bold, italic, and underline
- Format paragraphs via alignment, bullets, numbering and line spacing
- Manipulate document margins
- Spell and grammar check
- Save documents
Prerequisites: Basic PC skills.