The Friends of the Arlington Public Library have been meeting since 1985 to read and discuss books of their choice.
All are welcome.
Meets on the fourth Monday of the month (except December, when we meet a week early due to the Christmas holiday).
Schedule for 2018:
- January 22: The Human Factor by Graham Greene
- February 26: A Passage to India by E. M. Forster
- March 26: My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- April 23: Enrique's Journey by Sonia Nazario
- May 21: Short story selection (each participant brings one)
- June 25: Cloudstreet by Tim Winton
- July 23: Everything I never told you by Celeste Ng
- August 27: A Vision of Light by Judith Merkle Riley
- September 24: The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
- October 22: Poetry (each participant brings a selection)
- November 26: American Nations by Colin Woodard
- December 17: The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
For more information contact Ingrid Kauffman at 703-228-7996.