The Friends of the Arlington Public Library have been meeting since 1985 to read and discuss books of their choice.
All are welcome.
Usually meets the 4th Thursday of the month.
- May 24: Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf
- June 28: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- July 26: Our Man in Charleston by Christopher Dickey
- August 23: The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin
- September 27: Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
- October 25 - club choice - TBD
- November 29 (22 is Thanksgiving) - club choice TBD
- December 20: All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
For more information contact Ingrid Kauffman at 703-228-5996.