Meets every third Wednesday of the month
We will have a quick book discussion of March selection "The Round House: a novel" by Louise Erdrich to make-up for snow day follow by
The April selection is "Unbroken: a World War II airman's story of survival, resilience, and redemption" by Laura Hillenbrand
Ask at the service desk for available Book Club copies.
For more information, call 703-228-5710.
Upcoming titles for discussion:
- May. 16: "Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
- Jun. 20: "Crossing to Safety" by Wallace Stegner
- Sep. 19: "Canada : a novel" by Richard Ford
- Oct. 16: "Dead Wake: the last crossing of the Lusitania" by Erik Larson
- Nov. 21: "The glass castle: a memoir" by Jeannette Walls
- Dec. 19: " Euphoria: a novel" by Lily King