3D Printing Consultation Drop-In
The Shop is excited to offer 3D Printing Consultations!
Drop-in The Shop on Saturdays between 12-3pm, for the opportunity to speak with one of our 3D Printing volunteers about your 3D printing projects. Volunteer consultants are able to assist with beginer and expereinced 3D deisgn and print topics.
Some topics for these consultations might include:
- What is 3D Printing?
- Where can I find downloadable 3D print files?
- How do I make my own 3D design?
- How do I slice my file for 3D printing?
- What settings should I use for my 3D Print?
*Please note that the depth and scope of 3D Printing Consultations will depend on the avilability of our volunteers, which is subject to change.
RSVP to receive an event reminder. Assistance at this event is first come, first served.
For more information please contact 703-228-7718 or email LIB-Makers@arlingtonva.us.
Particpants under age 14 must have an adult present.
- Saturday, July 8, 2023 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- The Shop
- Central Library
- Events for Adults Events for High Schoolers Events for Middle Schoolers Good for Families
- Maker > Shop Class Maker
- Arlington Public Library
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us