Calling all bakers!
Do you have a bakeware item you only needed once or twice? Here's your chance to clear some space in your kitchen cabinets! Trade in your items for ones you've been meaning to buy. This is a great way to find what you need for your next baking adventure or as a gift for the upcoming holidays! Items left at the event will be considered donations.
Hang out before and after the program to share recipes with fellow bakers!
How it works:
- Drop off your items at the beginning of (or during) the swap program.
- Browse the donated items and take what you need (limit of 2 items).
- To leave with more than two items, feel free to actively swap with another participant.
What you can swap or donate:
- Items must be clean.
- Items must be new or very gently used.
- Examples: bundt pans, spring form pans, cooling racks, etc.
- No corded appliances.
RSVP to receive an event reminder email. Attendance is first-come, first-served until room capacity is reached.
For more information email Lib-CentralOperations@arlingtonva.us