Parenting Book Club
Let's read and learn together!
Join us each month to learn strategies to nurture your child's developing mind, survive everyday parenting struggles and help your family thrive. We will meet each month together to discuss a new parenting book. All members of the family are welcome!
We meet the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at Shirlington Library.
We are reading:
- May 30: "How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen" by Joanna Faber & Julie King
- June 27: "Unconditional Parenting" by Alfie Kohn
- July 25: "ScreamFree Parenting" by Hal Runkel
- Aug, 29: "How to Raise an Adult" by Julie Lythcott-Haims
For more information call 703-228-7007.
- Tuesday, May 28, 2024
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Campbell Room
- Shirlington Library
- Events for Adults Good for Caregivers of Adults Good for Parents
- Book Club
- Arlington Public Library
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us