Financial Literacy for Women
Financial Literacy is Essential to Women’s Financial Success
In honor of the generations of women who have worked to ensure financial rights for all women, we are partnering with the Arlington County Office of the Virginia Cooperative Extension Service to offer a series designed to increase financial knowledge and empower women to make savvy financial decisions.
- Week 1: March 6 - Financial Basics
- Week 2: March 13 - Investing Basics
- Week 3: March 20 - Retirement Planning
- Week 4: March 27 - Insurance Basics
- Week 5: April 3 - Planning for Future Life Events, Part I: Estate Planning
- Week 6: April 10 - Planning for Future Life Events, Part II: Estate Planning (continued) and Changes in Relationships
Sign up for 1 or more classes, or the whole series.
For our current policies on masking please see our Library Operations Update
For more information call 703-228-7708 or email email@example.com.
- Monday, March 20, 2023
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Barbara M. Donnellan Auditorium
- Central Library
- Events for Adults Good for Adults Age 55+
- Financial Planning
- Arlington Public Library
Registration has closed.
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us