Blue and Yellow Book Club: "The Four Winds"
Meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
The May book is "The Four Winds" by Kristin Hannah
We are reading:
- Jan. 10: "The Guncle" by Steven Rowley
- Feb. 14: "The Address Book" by Deirdre Mask.
- Mar. 14: "Tell Me Everything" by Erika Krouse
- April 11: "Project Hail Mary" by Andy Weir.
- May 9: "The Four Winds" by Kristin Hannah
- June 13: "Fuzz" by Mary Roach
We will be meeting via Zoom. Registration is required to participate. Within twenty four hours prior to the meeting you will receive instructions for joining the Zoom meeting. A zoom account is not required to join, but you will need a microphone.
For more information, contact Deborah at LIB-AuroraHills@arlingtonva.us
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Events for Adults
- Book Club
- Arlington Public Library
About Our Events
Arlington County provides accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact us at least five (5) business days in advance.
- Phone: 703-228-5993
- Email: Jberg@arlingtonva.us