About Small Meeting Rooms
- Room capacity varies per room.
- Reservations are accepted up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to 2 hours each day.
- First floor small meeting rooms (Glebe and Wilson) may be reserved for groups and online meetings. Due to demand, other individual use is not permitted.
- Second floor small meeting rooms (Little Falls and Carlin Springs) may be reserved by groups and individuals. Please note: Individual-use rooms are available exclusively at Central Library.
- Rooms may not be used for personal events (e.g., birthday parties, baby showers, etc.).
- Users may remain for an additional hour (up to a total of 3) if there is no other request for the space.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others.
- Use must conform to the Rules Governing the Use of the Library
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding