- Room capacity varies per room
- Reservations are accepted up to 3 weeks in advance
- Groups of people can book for 2 hours each day
- Individuals participating in an online meeting can book for up to 2 hours each day. Due to demand, other individual use is not permitted.
- Rooms may not be used for private social events such as birthday parties, baby showers, etc.
- Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others.
- Use must conform to the Rules Governing the Use of the Library
Note: The small meeting rooms on the second floor at Central Library are currently closed due to remodeling.