Looking for Fun, Local Gifts?
MADE IN ARLINGTON at Plaza Branch Library is a pop-up retail market dedicated to unique things beautiful, wearable and edible from innovators and artisans in Arlington, VA.
Among the vendors in this one of a kind shop are:
- Kingsbury Chocolates sweet confections
- Mira Jean Designs home décor textiles
- Can You Solve Me brain teaser puzzles
- Arlington Weaves hand woven yoga mat straps
- Commonwealth Joe locally roasted coffee
- Dennison Lane hand stamped table linens
- Gary Trusty hand lathed wood topped wine stops
- Ham Smith artist designed t-shirts
Additional weekly lobby vendors, Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Nov. 2: Livin’ the Pie Life - Pie samples, sales and holiday orders
- Nov. 9: Georges’ Botanique Aromatique - Hand crafted skin care products and custom soaps
- Nov. 16: Commonwealth Joe - Pour over samples, coffee sales
- Nov. 30: Jules Jewels - Jules Jernigan crafts wearable art
- Dec. 7: Melanie Lee - Playful laser cut magnets, coasters
- Dec. 14: Ruth Barzel - Elegant, simple custom jewelry
- Dec. 21: Kingsbury Chocolates - Sweets that taste as good as they look
Made in Arlington is an initiative of Arlington Economic Development.