Meets on the fourth Monday of the month (except December, when we meet a week early due to the Christmas holiday).
The Friends of the Arlington Public Library have been meeting since 1985 to read and discuss books of their choice. All are welcome.
The April selection is "The Plague" by Albert Camus
Upcoming titles for discussion:
- May 22: "H is for Hawk" by Helen McDonald
- Jun. 26: "Burr "by Gore Vidal
- Jul. 24: "All Over But the Shoutin" by Rick Bragg
- Aug. 28: "The Essays of EB White" by EB White
- Sep. 25: "The Last Jew" by Yoram Kaniuk and bring Poetry Selections
- Oct. 23: Poetry (Members Selections)
- Nov. 17: "Citizens of London" by Lynn Olson (library will provide copies)
- Dec. 15: "Appointment in Samarra" by John O’Hara
For more information contact Suchitra at email@example.com or 703-228-7668.