Monday Evening with Friends Book Club: "Lila"
Meets on the fourth Monday of the month (except December, when we meet a week early due to the Christmas holiday).
The Friends of the Arlington Public Library have been meeting since 1985 to read and discuss books of their choice. All are welcome.
The March selection is "Lila" by Marilyn Robinson
Upcoming titles for discussion:
- April 24: "The Plague" by Albert Camus
- May 22: "H is for Hawk" by Helen McDonald
- Jun. 26: "Burr "by Gore Vidal
- Jul. 24: "All Over But the Shoutin" by Rick Bragg
- Aug. 28: "The Essays of EB White" by EB White
- Sep. 25: "The Last Jew" by Yoram Kaniuk and bring Poetry Selections
- Oct. 23: Poetry (Members Selections)
- Nov. 17: "Citizens of London" by Lynn Olson (library will provide copies)
- Dec. 15: "Appointment in Samarra" by John O’Hara
For more information contact Suchitra at email@example.com or 703-228-7668.