- For use by up to 8 people
- Reservations are accepted up to 3 weeks in advance
- Groups of 2-8 people can book for 2 hours each day
- Individuals participating in an online meeting can book for up to 2 hours each day. Due to demand, other individual use is not permitted.
- Users may remain for an additional hour (total of 3) if there is no other request for the space
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that, the room will be made available to others.
- Use must conform to the Rules Governing the Use of the Library
Note: Rooms at Central Library are available to all, with preference for the Nonprofit Room given to nonprofit organizations. Nonprofit organizations can reserve the Nonprofit room up to 6 weeks in advance by calling 703-228-5959. All users can reserve the Nonprofit room up to 3 weeks in advance by booking online.